Posted by Caitlin Joyce on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 4:58 PM PDT
Are you looking to connect with the SU community in a meaningful and fulfilling way? Our students and graduates need mentors with professional experience who can help them get started on their career paths. You were once in their shoes. This is your chance to share the knowledge and insight they need to shape the world of tomorrow. Join the Redhawk Network Mentor Program to connect with a mentee in ways that fit your schedule, whether you live near or far.
As a Redhawk Network Mentor you can:
• Serve as a panelist on career-related forums
• Review résumés or volunteer for mock interviews
• Offer an informational interview or job shadow in your line of work
• Give advice about the role of graduate education in various fields of interest
• Be matched with a student in a structured, academic mentor program
• Become a content contributor to one of our career-related publications
• And more!
Participate in the Redhawk Network Mentor Program and help students and graduates unlock their potential and translate their knowledge and skills into meaningful careers.
Sign up here: https://www.myinterfase.com/seattleu/mentor/
Spring Job Shadow Hosts Needed in Health Professions
37 SU freshmen and sophomores have expressed interest in shadowing a professional in a health-related career. Would you or someone you know be willing to share some time to help an aspiring student get a glimpse of a day in the life of a nurse, doctor, therapist, technician, administrator, or other health professional? If so, please contact Monica Duke in Career Services via email or at 206-296-6177 for more information and to register.