Posted by Seattle University Alumni Association on Thursday, September 5, 2019 at 2:53 PM PDT
Career Conversations, our popular new professional development offering, provides small group sessions with career coach Paula Fitzgerald Boos covering a range of job search and transition networking topics.
This monthls topic is: Effective Actions and Strategies for Networking
Date: Wednesday, September 18
Time: 7:30-9 a.m.
Location Seattle University Advancement and Alumni Building, Room 107
Mark your calendars now for the remaining Career Conversations sessions! All are held from 7:30-9 a.m.
- October 16 - Conducting Effective Informational Interviews
- November 20 – Moving Online Connections to In-Person Relationships
- December 18 – Signs It’s Time for a Career Change
- January 15 - Personal Branding
- February 19 - Resume Best Practices
- March 18 - Seeking Mentorship
- April 15 - Career Transitions: Communicating Transferrable Skills
- May 20 – Generating Advancement Opportunities
- June 17 – Navigating your Current Work System