Alumni Attitude Survey
Posted by Seattle University Alumni Association on Thursday, August 4, 2016 at 2:07 PM PDT
The Alumni Attitude Survey closes on Friday, August 5. As alumni of Seattle University, you should have already received emails asking for your participation with a link to take the survey. If you haven’t completed the survey, you can still make your voice heard by:
• Finding the Alumni Attitude Survey in your email and following your customized link to complete the survey.
• Can’t find your survey email? You can take the survey here.
The Alumni Attitude Survey gives you the opportunity to share your voice and positively impact the alumni experience.
It is sent out every two years. Input from the 2014 attitude survey influenced the offerings provided by your Alumni Association including:
• Hiring a new Assistant Director focused on building our alumni chapters program with regional, affinity and industry chapters.
• Improving the student experience and building pride in Seattle U.
• Developing more engaging communications and digital content, including an improved SU Voice alumni newsletter and revamped alumni website.
Thank you for your support of Seattle University and your feedback.