10 Signs You're a 2006 SU Graduate
Posted by The 2006 Reunion Committee on Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 3:35 PM PDT
In honor of our 10th Reunion the 2006 Reunion Committee put together this list of top 10 memories to get you ready for Reunion Weekend.
1. You loved watching Fr. Rog Dance to Men in Black at orientation.
2. Your favorite sandwich artist was Rick the Sandwich Guy!
3. You were there when the Night Hawk got its start.
4. You remember that the SU Men's Soccer Team went undefeated.
5. You were there when The Presidents of the United States played at Quadstock.
6. You remember sledding down Cherry on trays and street signs.
7. You remember when the Bistro used to have bubble tea.
8. You used to count the shrimp in your shrimp pasta to make sure Bon Appétit wasn't cutting it fast and loose with the numbers.
9. You remember the awesome poster from "New Kids On The Hawk" at the first home soccer game of freshman year!!
10 You remember getting free passes from incognito MTV staffers on campus to see Michelle Branch, Missy Elliott, and Dave Matthews in concert at the EMP.
We hope to see you at our reunion on April 30th. Make sure you've got your tickets so you don't miss out on the fun! There's a full weekend of events taking place on campus during Reunion Weekend, including four reunions. Check out the complete weekend schedule for more info!
Have pictures from your time at Seattle U? Send them to us to be a part of the reunion slideshow.
Class of 2006 10th Reunion Dinner and Celebration
Seattle University | The LeRoux Room - Student Center 160
Class of 2006 After Party