Tools for Transition: Alumni Career Workshop Series
Looking for a career change or re-start? This workshop will give you the tools you need, along with the opportunity to connect with other Seattle University alumni and work on your professional networking skills. Note: You must be able to attend all 4 sessions (except in cases of illness or emergency)
Check back for event dates and registration.
The workshop will cover:
• Self-assessment tools to identify the job/career that’s right for you
• Creating your job-search strategy
• Developing a personal narrative
• Networking and informational meetings
• Resume formats, LinkedIn profiles, cover letters and emails that get results
• Tactics to enlist help and “be a vulture where you want to work”
• Job interview coaching
Conducted by Elizabeth Atcheson, founder and principal of Blue Bridge Career Coaching; see http://www.bluebridgecoaching.com/who_we_are.php
Registration fee of $50 includes four workshop sessions, a complete package of handouts, self-assessment tools, sample resumes and cover letters, interview coaching guide and more.
That's a $400+ value for $50!
Questions? Contact Stephanie Jamieson at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on this workshop series.