Albers is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. As of July 2015, less than five percent of the world’s business schools and less than one third of U.S. business schools have achieved business accreditation from AACSB.
Studying abroad can be such a great experience, it can open your world to things and places you don't know exist. It can also expand your global perspective which is critical in business at this time. Next Tuesday, there will be an Albers Education Abroad Information Session, make sure you attend and start your journey to studying abroad. Below are the five steps to studying abroad, it's never too early to start planning!
Steps to Studying Abroad…
Albers students are encouraged to develop an understanding of global business through studies abroad. There are specific steps an Albers student needs to take in order to prepare to go abroad:
1. Attend an Albers Education Abroad Information Session:
Tuesday, October 23, 2012, 12:30PM – 1:30PM, Pigott 108
Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 12:30PM – 1:30PM, Pigott 105
Albers Study Abroad webpage
2. Schedule an appointment with an SU Education Abroad Advisor:
Phone: (206) 296-2226
Location: James C. Pigott Pavilion for Leadership, 124
Education Abroad Office webpage
3. Make sure the program is a good academic fit! Find the business and economics course syllabi for the program and submit to Suzanne Jayne-Jensen at Pigott 318 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Core courses need to be submitted to the University Core Department: University Services Bld. 104A
4. Apply to the program! Deadlines for applications vary by program. Consider applying to multiple programs as some programs have limited space.
5. After being accepted to a program, complete all the pre-departure paperwork.
All comments are moderated for appropriateness and may take a few minutes to appear.
No one has commented.