Manager of Marketing Analysis
Comcast Corporation is a global media and technology company with two primary businesses, Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable applies the latest innovation and technology to entertain, inform and connect people in new ways. Providing households and businesses with the ultimate in video, Internet, voice, home management and business services.
Monitor, analyze and report subscriber growth trends to forecast and improve growth, retention, revenue and cash flow performance. Manage and forecast marketing expenses for five departments with a $65 million budget; prepare subscriber and expense forecast reports. Generate budget reports identifying metrics, including customer growth, penetration, churn and dispersion, for 1.5 million subscribers. Quantify target segmentation and conduct campaign analysis for multiple products. Mentor and train research and planning analyst; provide guidance to team of 4 analysts and 12 marketing specialists.
• Recognized for contributions to improving budget processes and providing essential assistance to finance team while strengthening relationships, empowering colleagues and enhancing teamwork
• Chosen to provide opening remarks at Westlake Mall and Kirkland waterfront tree lighting ceremonies; commended by VP of communications for stepping up to address thousands of attendees and television viewers on behalf of Comcast
• Standardized reporting for newly formed West division, consolidating reporting and analytics from three areas; received positive feedback indicating that analysts in all three areas felt heard and valued throughout reporting transition
• Invited to present subscriber growth performance reports at regional P&L operational reviews; noted for exceptional preparation and subject matter expertise
• Chosen to facilitate team building exercises for a group of over 200 employees at quarterly Sales Summit; requested to assist in creating consistent leadership messaging throughout all employee functions by VP
Comcast Cable Corporation, Lynnwood and Redmond, Washington
Manager of Marketing Analytics | West Region (10/2009 – Present)
Area Marketing Analyst | North Puget Sound System (12/2007 – 10/2009)
Benaroya Companies, Seattle, Washington
Corporate Accountant, Financial Division (9/2006 – 4/2008)
Seattle University, Seattle, Washington
Master’s in Business Administration, Leadership Formation Specialization, 2012
Bachelors of Arts, Marketing, 2005
Mentoring Objectives & Scope
To help mentee achieve personal growth, learn more about themselves, and learn more about diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
When and where do you hold meetings with your students?
Lower Queen Anne after 5:30p