Our GMAT Prep Classes will give you just what you'll need to get ready!
10 TIPS for GMAT SUCCESS*
- Make yourself an expert in the test format.
- Familiarize yourself with the question types.
- Develop basic test taking sense (e.g., allocating time).
- Identify what you don't know, so you can learn what you need to know.
- Master the "art of careful reading."
- Learn how to practice - so the practice you do really helps.
- Know how to manage your anxiety and let your confidence carry you through.
- Learn to identify important issues and organize your response clearly & succinctly.
- Practice exercises designed to get your brain in gear, and keep it that way.
- Know what to do when nothing seems to be going right.
*From the GMAT Preparation Class offered by the Albers School of Business and Economics at Seattle University. Call (206) 220-8221 for information on our GMAT classes.
- Proven strategies for approaching each section of the GMAT
- 18 hours of classroom time with a business school instructor
Convenient hours and location at our Seattle campus
For Albers Entering Class GMAT scores, visit our Class Profile page.
GMAT Class Schedule
|Mar 2 thru Apr 6, 2016
|Wednesdays 6 to 9 PM
Classroom: Admin 305A
|May 4 thru Jun 8, 2016
|Wednesdays-6 to 9 :M
Classroom: Pigott 202
|July 13 thru Aug 17, 2016
|Wednesdays 6-9 p.m.
|Sept 7 thru Oct 12, 2016
|Wednesdays 6-9 p.m.
Our registration form is not working correct at the moment. Please send your registration information to me at email@example.com
I will need your name, email address, contact number and the class you want to register for. I will send you a confirmation within 72 hours.
Click here to register for GMAT class
Class dates are tentative and subject to change.
*Classes are offered on the Seattle University campus on Capitol Hill
**When students take the GMAT test, they must put in the University Code # for the universities where they want their official test scores to be sent. Seattle University's code for GMAT scores are:
- MBA (Part Time)- OTM-56-13
- MBA (Full Time)- OTM-56-88
- BRIDGE MBA – OTM -56-99
- MSF - OTM-56-66
- MPAC - OTM-56-50
- MSBA - OTM-56-61
- L-EMBA - OTM-56-85
***Note: Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met.***