Mark has also earned certification from the Hudson Institute of Coaching, is certified to administer the Leadership Circle Profile and Leadership Culture Survey, and is a Social Style Master Trainer. Additionally, he holds certifications to train numerous courses including: The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Situational Leadership, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, The Leadership Challenge, Crucial Conversations and Crucial Confrontations.
Senior Director, Client Engagement and National Advocacy, TIAA
Mark’s work with clients focuses on:
• Creating an institutional strategy to develop a pipeline of leaders.
• Building initiatives that support leadership development at all levels of an institution.
• Identifying top talent and building programs to support their on-going growth.
• Designing and developing customized leadership programs.
• Facilitating interactive, engaging development programs.
• Coaching key leaders and high-potential talent.
Outside of TIAA, he has taught a number of undergraduate courses including Organizational Behavior, Group Dynamics, Interpersonal and Managerial Communications, Career Development, and Principles of Adult Learning.