Undergraduate research experience is highly desirable on either graduate school applications or job resumes. Gain experience in methods of formal, academic exchange outside of the classroom. Resources:
- SUURA Program (SUURA) Have the opportunity to participate in the annual SUURA (see below) Celebration of Student Scholarship where undergraduates from all disciplines are eligible. Formats include papers, panels, and poster presentations, and musical and creative writing and film presentations.
- Office of Sponsored Projects
- Research Services in the McGoldrick Learning Commons
- Research Tools online
- Share your interest in pursuing research as early as you can with your academic advisor and faculty instructors. They can direct you to the best resources and help build research pursuits into your academic schedule.
- If you hope to participate in events such as SUURA's annual Celebration of Student Scholarship, begin planning early. Jot pre-planning and application submission t down on the Co-Curricular planning grid on your educational planning worksheet.