The Core Solution Center - for help getting into Core classes
Exceptions and Cautions
- Business majors should go to Pigott 318 for ALL closed class assistance
- Modern Language courses: visit the department on the first floor of Xavier Global House for assistance.
- Do not contact the professor or the department offering the courses listed
- The Solution Center cannot register you prior to your registration appointment time
- The Solution Center cannot override registration holds
Help getting into other closed courses
- Questions about non-Core classes should be directed to the appropriate department.
- Take along a Department Department_Manual_Registration_Request. If approved, the department will register you.
Closed course support from your school or college
- Arts & Science Majors: Go the Advising Advising Support Center in Casey 100W.
- Business Majors: Go to the Undergraduate Advising office in Pigott 318.
- Matteo Ricci Students: Go to the Matteo Ricci office in Casey 100E.
- Nursing Majors: See your advisor in the School of Nursing in the Garrand Building.
- Premajor Program: Go to the Bellarmine Advising Center 111.
- Science & Engineering Majors: Read important information on where to go for assistance with closed courses.