Complete Online Registration and Orientation Course: "Transfer SUccess Spring 2018"
New students must complete an online tutorial that will provide essential information about Seattle U and allow registration for an Advising & Registration Session and Orientation.
***Please note that it may take up to 5 business days after admission for students to gain access to the tutorial. Newly admitted students should check their SU Email for an invitation to the course (see "Activate Your SU Account" if you have not yet set up your SU accounts).
- To access the tutorial, you must login to Canvas. You can also access the course by clicking on the word "Canvas" at the top right of your screen. You must accept the invitation to join the "Transfer SUccess Spring 2018" online course
- Login with your username and password (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Don't know your password? Select "don't know your password?" and follow instructions.
- Don't know your username? Contact Admissions at email@example.com
- Select the "Courses" drop down menu and click on "Transfer Spring 2018"
- The Advising & Registration Session is Required; you won't receive your schedule without attending
After completing the Canvas Tutorial, students will need to attend an Advising and Registration Session.
For questions regarding the Canvas course, please contact Advising Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.