Thank you to all the students that applied for 2018-2019 Sponsored and Exchange programs. For students who missed the deadline, no need to worry! Come by our office to talk about options.
Follow the steps outlined below and be sure to consult with the EAO to see if there is any additional program-specific paperwork you will need to complete.
1. Complete the SU Sponsored Horizons Application by February 1st
2. Apply to Your Program (After acceptance of nomination - typically 2-3 weeks after Feb 1st)
3. Complete Education Abroad Course Approval Form :
Deadlines vary depending on time of travel. Ex: If you are traveling in fall quarter, submit your paperwork by May 1st.
UNIVERSITY CORE: Submit Course Approval Forms to University Core (USVC 140A) to meet Education Abroad Office deadline.
*UCOR will still accept Course Approval Forms after the dates below, but they cannot guarantee the form will be returned before the Education Abroad deadline. Please allow about 2 weeks processing time at UCOR. Please include page 1 and 3 of Course Approval Form.*
4. Complete a Travel Warning Petition
5. Meet with Student Financial Services (Optional)
6. Attend Pre-Departure Orientation
7. Go Abroad!