Follow the steps outlined below and be sure to consult with the EAO to see if there is any additional program-specific paperwork you will need to complete.
1. Complete the SU Faculty-led Horizons Application
2. Complete Required Pre-Departure Paperwork
**All Faculty-led participants are automatically enrolled in SU insurance
- $125 late fee for forms submitted after the deadline. $250 late fee for forms submitted after program start date. Failure to do so may jeopardize participation in the program
3. Meet with Student Financial Services (Optional)
- We encourage students to make an appointment with Student Financial Services to discuss how financial aid may be applied to the selected program.
- Bring the Financial Aid Budget Form provided by your Education Abroad advisor upon approval.
4. Attend Orientation
- Going abroad Spring 2017: TBD
- Review health and safety information about your destination
- Confirm with EAO that all information required has been submitted by the established deadlines
5. Go Abroad!