Thank you to all the students that applied for 2018-2019 Sponsored and Exchange programs. For students who missed the deadline, no need to worry! Come by our office to talk about options.
Follow the steps outlined below and be sure to consult with the EAO to see if there is any additional program-specific paperwork you will need to complete.
1. Complete the SU Exchanges Horizons Application by February 1st
* 2 Recommendations are required in the Horizons Application, which must be in by the February 1st deadline*
(Applicants for Sophia University must have 2 professors that have taught the applicant an academic course at SU)
2. Complete Required Pre-Departure Paperwork (After acceptance of nomination - typically 2-3 weeks after Feb 1st)
Deadlines vary depending on time of travel. Ex: If you are traveling in fall quarter, submit your paperwork by May 1st.
UNIVERSITY CORE: Submit Course Approval Forms to University Core (USVC 140A) by the following dates to meet Education Abroad Office deadline.
*UCOR will still accept Course Approval Forms after the dates below, but they cannot guarantee the form will be returned before the Education Abroad deadline. Please allow about 2 weeks processing time at UCOR. Please include page 1 and 3 of Course Approval Form.*
3. Complete a Travel Warning Petition
4. Meet with Student Financial Services (Optional)
5. Attend Pre-Departure Orientation
6. Go Abroad!