Follow the steps outlined below. Be sure to consult with the Education Abroad Office to verify if additional program-specific paperwork is required.
1. Complete the Program-Specific Horizons Application by February 1st.
2. Complete a Travel Warning Petition
- SU policy prevents students from participating in international programs and activities that take place in a country under Department of State warning. If your host country is under a travel warning please review our Travel Warning Policy.
3. Attend Orientation
- Going abroad Spring 2018: Log into Horizons under "Event" for Pre-Departure dates
- Review health and safety information about your destination
- Confirm with EAO that all information required has been submitted by the established deadlines
4. Go Abroad