Fund for Engagement Requirements
Only full-time SU faculty, students, and staff may apply for the Fund for Engagement.
To supplement salary
To buy-out course time
For conference travel
The Fund may not be used:
If a planning grant requires adjustments
to contracts or to SU responsibilities, applicants must have
preapproval of their dean or division head.
By June 1, 2014, grant recipients will be expected to prepare a final report to include:
- A summary of results, activities and project impact to be used in reports to donors and SU publications
- Lessons learned for future projects
- Plans to sustain the activity once Fund for Engagement support ends
- Action plan to be implemented in 2014-15 (planning grants only)
- Resources used and final itemized budget
- Photos for marketing/publication
- Attend occasional meetings to report on plans and results related to grants
Questions regarding eligibility or criteria can be directed to Tammy Shadair.