2013 Survey Response Process
Your Dean or Vice President will share the results of the survey for your area and will begin the work of identifying strengths to leverage and areas to improve which will result in action plans for your college, school, or division.
There will also be a focus on improving communications between senior leadership and faculty and staff, as well as strengthening our efforts in the area of shared governance and faculty and staff relations.
Survey Planning Committee
The Satisfaction Survey Committee convenes 4-6 months prior to each employee satisfaction survey period and meets regularly until survey results are communicated and distributed.
The role of the committee includes:
- Collaborate with other committee members regarding applicable survey design and customization.
- Collaborate with other committee members and communications staff to develop a comprehensive communication plan.
- Serve as a communicator in the home college/ division to promote the survey and answer frequently asked questions.
- Participate in survey results communication and follow-up at the college/division level.
2013 Faculty & Staff Satisfaction Survey:
- Jerry Huffman- Human Resources
- Ruth Donohue- Human Resources
- Paula Macias- Human Resources
- Vinay Datar- Albers School of Business & Economics
- Eric Bahuaud- College of Science & Engineering
- Bob Duniway- University Planning
- Mike Thee- Marketing & Communications
- Jennifer Tilghman-Havens- Mission & Ministry
- Tim Wilson- Student Development
- Heidi Krispin- Enrollment Services
- Lynn Erickson- Facilities