The Satisfaction Survey Committee convenes 4-6 months prior to each employee satisfaction survey period and meets regularly until survey results are communicated and distributed.
The role of the committee includes:
- Collaborate with other committee members regarding applicable survey design and customization.
- Collaborate with other committee members and communications staff to develop a comprehensive communication plan.
- Serve as a communicator in the home college/ division to promote the survey and answer frequently asked questions.
- Participate in survey results communication and follow-up at the college/division level.
2013 Faculty & Staff Satisfaction Survey:
- Jerry Huffman- Human Resources
- Ruth Donohue- Human Resources
- Paula Macias- Human Resources
- Vinay Datar- Albers School of Business & Economics
- Eric Bahuaud- College of Science & Engineering
- Bob Duniway- University Planning
- Mike Thee- Marketing & Communications
- Jennifer Tilghman-Havens- Mission & Ministry
- Tim Wilson- Student Development
- Heidi Krispin- Enrollment Services
- Lynn Erickson- Facilities