Site Map | Contact | Directory
New Student Retreat An opportunity for first year and transfer students to get away for a weekend in order to meet new students, reflect on how the year is going so far, and spend time in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Get future dates
Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Join SHPE and take advantage of its Career Fair. Officers
The electrical engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET http://www.abet.org/
Electrical & Computer Engineering Department Seattle University 901 12th Ave. Bannan 209 Seattle, WA 98122-1090 TEL: 206.296.5970 FAX: 206.296.5962
1. http://www.radio-electronics.com/info/t_and_m/spectrum_analyser/rf-analyzer-basics-tutorial.php 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrum_analyzer 3. http://cp.literature.agilent.com/litweb/pdf/5952-0292.pdf
1. Be sure the black or beige 9 pin RS232 serial cable is connected to the instrument and PC.
Baud Rate SetupBaud Rate must be set to 115200 as shown below
To Check or Set Baud Rate:
1. From the spectrum analyzer front panel select the button System.
2. From the spectrum analyzer screen menu select Remote Port.
3. To Set Baud Rate: From the front panel enter the numbers 115200 then select the button Enter.
Models E4411B must be set every time on power-up.
1. Apply power to the Spectrum Analyzer.
2. Start the program BenchLink from the Start Menu>>LabApps>>Agilent>>HP BenchLink Spectrum Analyzer
3. If no communications have been established with the instrument prior you must setup the instrument one time.
4. Click the button Yes as shown above or from the menu select Options>>Configure Interface...
4. Select the interface Serial RS-232 then select the button Change Settings
6. Set the Serial Port Settings as shown below then select the button OK.
7. Your attached spectrum analyzer model should be displayed as exampled below.
1. From the BenchLink menu select Image>>New
CONTACT | PUBLIC SAFETY | CAREERS | RSS
Copyright 2008 - College of Science and Engineering, Seattle University.