Site Map | Contact | Directory
Teresa BeeryAdministrative AssistantBANN 209(206) email@example.com
Agnieszka MiguelDepartment ChairBANN 209A(206) firstname.lastname@example.org
Electrical & Computer Engineering Department Seattle University 901 12th Ave. Bannan 209 Seattle, WA 98122-1090 TEL: 206.296.5970 FAX: 206.296.5962
New Student Retreat An opportunity for first year and transfer students to get away for a weekend in order to meet new students, reflect on how the year is going so far, and spend time in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Get future dates
Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Join SHPE and take advantage of its Career Fair. Officers
The electrical engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET http://www.abet.org/
1. From the SPECIAL FUNCTION menu select
the COPY button
Set Capture Mode
2. Setup the capture mode to PLOT mode as
shown in Figure 2.
3. Select the PLOT menu as shown in Figure 2
4. Select the PLOT mode to P1, P2 normal as
shown if Figure 3 below.
5. From the screen menu select return.
6. From the screen menu select HP 1B
define to setup the interface to the PC.
7. From the screen menu select
ADDRE-SSABLE as shown in Figure 5.
8. From the screen menu select HP1B address.
The address should be the value 1 as shown in Figure 5.
1. From the Start menu run the IntiuLink Data Capture software as exampled below or from the Start Menu>>LabApps>>Agilent>>HP BenchLink Spectrum Analyzer
2. Select the 4194A instrument from the dropdown menu.
3. From the Instrument tab select
Printer image (monochrome) for best image printing on non color printers.
4. Select the Set I/O tab and select the
The addresses GPIB0, 1:INSTR should be
available as shown in figure 9. Select the address and then select
the Select Address button.
5. Select the capture icon to capture the screen as shown in
CONTACT | PUBLIC SAFETY | CAREERS | RSS
Copyright 2008 - College of Science and Engineering, Seattle University.