One on One Consultation
Work with a learning specialist to learn more about how to improve the results of your study efforts. Learn techniques to manage your time and the demands of your classes, ways to get more from your reading, techniques for effective review, and methods of study for specific subjects such as physics, chemistry, philosophy, math, statistics, etc.
Some common questions that students ask include:
- How can I read more efficiently and remember more?
- How can I focus better when I am studying?
- What are some alternatives to my current notetaking method?
- What materials should I focus on in my classes?
- How do I prepare for exams?
- How can I reduce my anxiety about exams?
If these are concerns you have or if you have other questions specific to your needs, we can . Just set up an appointment by coming to our office or by calling (206) 398-4450