Class Closed? Need help with a schedule adjustment? Do this!
The Core Solution Center - for help getting into Core classes
• Visit the Core Solution Center in the University Services Building during published days and times to the right.
• Go to your College or School for help outside of Solution Center Hours
• Come prepared: bring a copy of your Program Evaluation.
• Core Classes handled by the Core Solution Center:
English 110 & 120
History 120, 121 & 231
Philosophy 110, 210 & 220
Social Science I & II
200 & 300 level Theology
Exceptions and Cautions
• Business majors should go to Pigott 318 for ALL closed class
• Modern Language courses: visit the department on the first floor of
Xavier Global House for assistance.
• Do not contact the professor or the department offering the
• The Solution Center cannot register you prior to your registration
• The Solution Center cannot override registration holds
Help getting into other closed courses
• Major, Interdisciplinary and Senior Synthesis courses are not
handled by the Core Solution Center. Go to the appropriate
department for entry into those courses.
• Take along a Department Manual Registration form. If
approved, the department will register you.
Closed course support from your school or college:
Arts & Science Majors: Go the Advising Advising Support Center in Casey 100W. Check drop-in times here.
Business Majors: Go to the Undergraduate Advising office in Pigott 318. Check drop-in times here.
Matteo Ricci Students: Go to the Matteo Ricci office in Casey 100E.
Nursing Majors: See your advisor in the School of Nursing in the Garrand Building.
Premajor Program: Go to the Bellarmine Advising Center 111.
Science & Engineering Majors: Read important information on where to go for assistance with closed courses here.