Course Pack Request Form - download
- Assists faculty in securing permission from the owners of copyrighted material to include it in their student course packs, class handouts, or other distributed materials.
- Helps faculty, staff and students in finding the answers to the following questions:
1. Is the book, magazine or newspaper article, photograph, video, or sound recording I want to reproduce copyright protected?
2. Do I have to secure permission from rights holder to make copies?
3. How much are permission fees?
- Helps faculty, staff and students comply with Seattle University Copyright Policy.
CONTACT: Luke Ware, Copyright Policy Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 296-2308
Course Pack Information & Documents