Most members of the Seattle University community are provided with an ID card which is called a "Campus Card". However, your SU Campus Card is much more than just an ID card. Your Campus Card is also:
- An on-campus debit card that you can use pay for laundry, printing, copying, postage, parking permits, bookstore purchases, and items in the vending machines across campus. With a meal plan account, you can also pay for food purchases in any of the Bon Appetit locations on campus.
- A library card which will allow you to check out books, media, and reference materials.
- Your pass to use the facilities/gym areas in Connolly Center. Check with Recreational Sports for additional fees and availability.
- A source to discount purchases at local restaurants and retail establishments. As the list changes constantly, we are unable to supply you with the names of the businesses, but don't be afraid to ask if they give student discounts!
- The key card which will provide you with access to your residence hall and entrance to classes assigned in residence halls.
How to obtain an SU Campus Card
- Come to our office in the Engineering Building, room 309, during normal business hours of Monday - Friday, 8am-4:30pm. We are closed weekends and all university holidays and closure days.
- You will need valid photo ID: a current passport, state issued ID, unexpired drivers' license, or military ID. Other forms of ID may be accepted, call ahead to find out.
- Come prepared to take a photo. Do not wear a hat, scarf, heavy jacket, sunglasses, or facial makeup with distorts or disguises your features. No joke photos with funny faces, stuffed animals, or hand gestures will be allowed. It only takes 15 seconds to print out your ID card, so you'll leave with your card that day.
- It is also helpful if you bring in your SU ID number.
All first time Campus Cards are free. If you lose your card, there is a $15 fee to replace it. Temporary cards are available at no charge, and are valid for one week.
If you question whether or not your enrollment status makes you eligible for a campus card, contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com for details."
If you are having problems with a Campus Card device or reader, please email the OIT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to resolve the issue in the most efficient manner, please provide the location of the device (building name, floor number, room number), a brief description of your issue (card swipe not working, washer/dryer issues), along with your name and contact information.
Location: Engineering Building 309, In the OIT Computer Lab
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm, Closed during all University holidays and closures.
Extended Hours: You can now get your Campus Card anytime during open lab hours.
Phone Number: (206) 296-5571 to open a support request during business hours
After hours, in case of emergency involving door security, contact Public Safety at (206) 296-5990.