ANGEL Learning Management System
ANGEL is a web-based tool that makes online teaching and learning accessible for everyone.
What would you like to know more about?
What is ANGEL?
ANGEL is a web-based tool that makes online teaching and learning accessible for everyone. By using ANGEL online, instructors can easily distribute course content
to students such as syllabi, course documents, links to articles,
slideshows and multimedia. Instructors can use ANGEL features such as
the discussion forum, quiz/survey tools, course mail, and drop boxes to
encourage student participation and collaboration.
Logging in to ANGEL
ANGEL course features
- Lessons (post course materials)
- Communication Tools (discussion boards, chat)
- Quizzes and Surveys
- Grading and Assessment
- Student Drop boxes
- and more…
- Please only use Firefox 3+, Internet Explorer 7, or Internet Explorer 8 compatibility mode for full functionality.
- PLEASE NOTE: Users with Internet Explorer 8, Opera, Chrome, Netscape, and Safari may experience problems, particularly when working with attachments and the drop box.
- ANGEL requires cookies turned on and pop-up blockers turned off.
If you have a question or a technical problem, please contact the OIT Help Desk (206-296-5571). In the event of technical difficulties, the following information must be provided to the Help Desk so they may better assist you:
- Web browser version.
- The course or group site.
- A detailed description of what led up to your problem.
- If an error message appears, fully copy/paste the error message into an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.