Media Services provides support for
classroom technologies and event technologies on campus. With over 90
enhanced rooms and classrooms, video conferencing, and equipment checkout, Media Services is available to help you with your instructional needs in the classroom.
For academic/classroom support, all requests for
equipment and services must be made at least 24 hours prior to the time
the equipment/service is needed. This does not guarantee availability or services. Staff and resources are limited.
For event support and equipment needs
please work with your event coordinator to give us 7 days advance notice
in order to book your request
When requesting services and equipment please keep the following in mind:
- Equipment and service requests must be made by a Seattle University faculty, staff member or student.
- Equipment and services are only available for academic and/or campus-sponsored activities and events.
- Equipment requests are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. Equipment availability is limited.
To make a equipment request for classroom support please contact the HelpDesk at (206)296-5571 or email@example.com.
Media Services also checkouts certain
media equipment to faculty, staff, and students for their own use.
Requests can be made as described above and all listed policies apply to
checking out equipment for personal use.
To a see a list of available equipment, please click here.
If you are having a problem with the
audio, video, projection system or computer in your
classroom/event, please contact the HelpDesk at (206)296-5571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of technical difficulties, the following information must
be provided to the Help Desk so they may better assist you:
- A detailed description of the problem you are having and location.
- If an error message appears, fully copy/paste the error message into an email sent to email@example.com.