New Faculty Institute

Getting Started at SU

  • Keys

    To receive office keys, please contact the administrative assistant for your department. If you find yourself locked out of your office, please call Public Safety at (206) 296-5990.

    Office supplies

    If you need office equipment or supplies, please contact your department’s administrative assistant.

    SU e-mail

    If you don’t yet have a Seattle University e-mail address, please call the Academic Personnel Specialist in Faculty Services, Staci Bixler, at (206) 296-6142.

    If you DO have an SU e-mail address but need help logging in, please contact the Office of Information Technology (OIT) Helpdesk at (206) 296-5571.

    Campus card

    The Seattle University Campus Card is the primary form of campus identification used at SU, and should be kept current. The campus card provides access to campus copiers, Connolly Center services, library services, after-hours building access and more.

    To obtain your campus card, visit the Campus Card Office in Engineering 302, bringing with you a government-issued photo ID such as a driver's license, state ID or passport, and your seven-digit SU ID number. If you do not yet have your SU ID number, contact Staci Bixler at (206) 296-6142.

  • NFI 2015: Follow-up Sessions

    Teaching in the Jesuit Tradition
    Fri, Oct 30 | 3:30–5:00 | Student Center 130
    Facilitated by Mission & Ministry

    Rank and Tenure Panel (open to all tenure-track faculty)
    Fri, Nov 13 | 3:30–5:00 | Hunthausen 110
    Panel will discuss university-level rank and tenure process