Registrar and Operations
Admission and Transfer Credit Handling

Enrollment at Two Institutions

  • Regular matriculated undergraduate or graduate students at Seattle University who wish or who are advised to attend another institution during a quarter when they are also enrolled at Seattle University either full or part-time are required to obtain the written approval of their academic adviser and their dean in advance of registration at the second institution using the procedure for dual enrollment as outlined in policy 75-6, Dual Enrollment at Two Institutions.

    Dual Enrollment at Two Institutions Policy (75-6)

    Outlines the circumstances for undergraduate and graduate enrollment at two institutions.

    Transfer Verification Form

    It is important to submit this form prior to enrolling in any course at another institution. This form allows the Office of the Registrar to confirm that the credit will actually transfer from another institution.

    Dual Enrollment Request Form

    If you plan to enroll at another institution while also registered at SU, approval is required through completion of this Dual Enrollment Request Form as well as the above Transfer Verification Form.

  • FAQ Search

    Access Knowledge Base to quickly browse our frequently asked questions for students and staff.
  • Upcoming Important Dates

    •  Sept 29- Last Day to Add/Drop or Change Grading Option
    •  Sept 30- Provost Convocation 3:00pm
    •  October 1- Last Day to Apply for Graduation for Winter Quarter 2016 and Mass of the Holy Spirit 10am (Classes between 10am-1pm cancelled)
    •  More important dates »