Site Map | Contact | Directory
EDAD Student Learning Outcomes
Educational Administration program brochure
Principal Preparation program brochure
Principal Preparation Program for Catholic School Educators brochure
Administrator Professional Certificate brochure
Superintendent Certificate brochureContact Us
For more information about Educational Administration programs please contact Eunice MacGill at:
Loyola HallRoom 511(206) 296-6170Edadmin@seattleu.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Leadership Coaches will meet or exceed the qualifications established by the Program for New Principals. Recruitment and application will be coordinated by the Project Coordinator and Project Director for the Program for New Principals.
1. Applications should be submitted by June. Application forms are available below for download or email email@example.com
2. Applicants must attend the Leadership Coach Training. Date TBD.
3. Applicants’ paper work will be screened by the Project Director and a coach committee.
4. Selected applicants will be interviewed by the Project Director and selection committee in July after the Leadership Coach Training. Interview dates TBD.
5. Applicants selected to be a leadership coach for the Program for New Principals must be available to begin coaching in September.
SU CONTACT | PUBLIC SAFETY | CAREERS | RSS
Copyright 2008 - College of Education, Seattle University.