Deleting a SubMenu
In this example, we are deleting the Faculty submenu from the Zoology menu. Please watch the video (no sound) and view the instructions below.
- Go the Workarea
- Click on your department folder's name
- On the right hand side windowpane, select View > Menu
- Select your menu. Now you will see all your links within the menu structure.
- Click on the sub menu you would like to remove. You will now see all the sub links within the submenu.
- Select the icon with the red circle and the minus sign in the middle
- Select the checkboxes next to all links to remove and click the Remove button.
- Next select the skull icon which will delete the sub menu (Double check to make sure you’re in the sub menu otherwise you will delete your entire menu rather than the submenu).