All decorations must have prior approval from Conference and Event Services. The program is responsible for removal and disposal of all decorations immediately after the event.
- Fresh flowers or similar centerpieces are welcome
- Open flames and fog/smoke machines are prohibited
- Helium balloons may be used outdoors, but are not allowed in campus facilities
- Decorations may not be suspended from ceilings, light fixtures or curtains
- Only painters tape may be used to affix decorations to walls or windows.
- No Scotch, masking or duct tape may be used on any walls, windows, tables, floors or equipment
- Any object that may puncture walls, woodwork, tables, chairs or staging is prohibited, including staples, nails and tacks
For the complete decoration policy, click here