As with all Seattle University residences, the Archbishop Murphy Apartments come with complimentary services:
- Parking, below the apartments
- High-speed internet access (connect your own computer to our wireless network on campus, with a cable in your bedroom, or use one of our computers in our in-building lab)
“Choice” is the word when it comes to the apartments! We have four styles of apartments available.
All apartments have free parking located downstairs, kitchenettes, and bathroom facilities. The available configurations are:
- Studio, with separate bathroom
- One-bedroom, with two beds and living room
- Townhouse, with two single bedrooms and living room
- Quad, with four single bedrooms, two bathrooms, and living room
Available for longer-term stays if desired, there is a one-week minimum stay required for any apartment reservation. For hosted or sponsored groups, however, the minimum is waived and shorter stays may be arranged.
The Murphy Apartments are also a perfect place to accommodate program VIPs or special guests; even if the majority of your participants are staying in another building, you may reserve a space or two in the apartments to provide more privacy to special program members.
And speaking of “special,” ask for our Signature Service—even more amenities! Each guest will arrive to find chocolates on the pillows, hotel-quality bedspread, desk lamp, iron and ironing board, rotating fan, and a hair dryer in the apartment. We strive to ensure that you only have to bring your clothes so that you can focus all your attention on the program!