Redhawk Premier Employer Program
A new class of recruiting at Seattle University: The Redhawk Premier Employer.
This new employer engagement program is designed to allow employers to build ongoing relationships with Seattle University. The goal is to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships to help employers meet their talent acquisition needs and to help Seattle University promote targeted companies on campus. To learn more about this exciting program, please log in to your Redhawk Network Employer account and search under events for "Redhawk Premier Employer Program". Registration is easy.
Your annual membership fee of just $700 will provide you with enhanced services and benefits.
Redhawk Employer Partners member will enjoy:
- Complimentary Career Fair Registration for 3 of the 4 Seattle University Career Fairs
- Part-Time Job Fair (Sept 19)
- Business and Engineering Career Fair (Oct 18)
- Internship Fair (Feb 7)
- Career Expo (April 10)
- Reserved or Valet Parking at Career Fairs
- Premier Placement of Booth at Career Fairs (based on employer choice)
- Featured in Career Fair Directories
Marketing to Students:
- Employer profiles featured on social media profiles
- Employer materials displayed prominently in office library
- Preferred speaker and panel opportunities
- An opportunity to create a "Hire a Redhawk" profile for our website
Engagement on Campus:
- Advance notice of upcoming events
- Complimentary Information Sessions (up to 1 per quarter/ 3 per year, food not included)
- Scheduling assistance for on campus interviews
- Complimentary Parking while on campus for recruitment activities
Employers can sign up through the Redhawk Network or by contacting the Career Services Office at 206 296-6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.