What we do...
Our career advisors use an EXPRESS system of appointments with students to discuss career development. These appointments are set in 15 minute intervals to discuss a specifc topic. Specialized one-on-one appointments are made by an advisor on a needs-basis to further assist in the career development process.
Our EXPRESS Advising hours are:
Mondays and Fridays 1pm-3pm
Tuesdays through Thursdays 10am-12pm
If these hours do not meet your needs, please fill out our Appointment Special Request Form. One of our advisors will respond to your request within 2 business days.
Popular topics are:
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Job & internship Search Strategies
- Interview Preparation
- Graduate School Advising
- Post-Graduate Service
- Self-Assessment (personality, values, skills, interests)
Career Services hosts several fairs throughout the year including:
- Part-Time Job Fair (September 19, 2012)
- Business and Engineering Career Fair (October 18, 2012)
- Internship Fair (February 7, 2013)
- Career Expo (April 10, 2013)