Don't Cancel Class
If you should anticipate a need to cancel class, contact Career Services. Based on availability, a staff member could visit your class and deliver career-related lectures or workshops. You can choose a topic from the following list of workshops. 48 hours notice is requested, although exceptions can be made available based on availability.
- Resume & cover letter writing
- Internet career tools
- Preparation for career fairs
- Developing a career plan
- Professional etiquette
- The art of negotiation
- Backpack to briefcase: Transitions from college to career
- Finding an internship & making the most of it
- How to utilize your international experience in a job search
Contact our Faculty Liasions to request a workshop or presentation.
College of Arts and Sciences, Matteo Ricci College, College of Education
James Vive at email@example.com or (206) 296-6085
College of Science & Engineering, College of Nursing, School of Theology & Ministry, Diagnostic Ultrasound
Alissa Strong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 296-6081