Albers Undergraduate Scholarships
Albers School will be offering various scholarships, most based on financial need and academic achievement. Some are offered to both undergraduate and graduate students, and some only to undergraduate students. Students need to complete and submit only ONE application form to be eligible for any of the scholarships noted below.
- Albers Scholarship awards are based on financial need and academic achievement.
- Students must be enrolled in classes for Fall 2013.
- To be considered for the award, please follow the steps below:
Because we need to inform the donors about the recipients of the scholarship awards by early October, the deadline to submit applications is Wednesday, September 26.
Statement of need (no more than 500 words) should address how this award would assist you in meeting your educational requirements at Seattle University. It should also address the amount of hours you work per week, your extracurricular and leadership activities, community service involvement, and how you demonstrate the Jesuit ethos of competence, conscience and compassion.
- Go to ANGEL
- Log in with your Seattle University email account and password
- Once you are in ANGEL, go to Community Group, and click on Albers Scholarship Application Group.
- Read the instructions, and click on Undergraduate Scholarship Application. Fill out the simple questions, and upload your PDF Statement of need Essay.
- Since you can submit once to ANGEL, please make sure that you have all the correct information on hand to input.
Albers Alumni Scholarship
Albert & Claire Wiegenstein Scholarship
Anne and Stephen Norman Scholarship
Cayo Wilson Scholarship
Dorothy Dupar Lynch Scholarship
Ferry Family Scholarship
Geisen Family Scholarships
Jean Marie/Mary Lahiff Wiegenstein Scholarship
Joan and Josie Razore Scholarship
Norman Schreck Scholarship
Ronald Wilby Scholarship
Woodrow R. Clevinger Scholarship