"The Challenge" (opportunity): Real Estate as a major business expense must be fully integrated into the operating business model in order to support the brand, needs of operating business units and real corporate revenues. "Innovative Strategy" (doing the right things - right, the first time): Deliver consistent innovative solutions to not only achieve a return on investment but also on the social and environmental impact of the investment; creating social good thereby improving the health of those human environments charged with achieving sought-after financial returns.
"Engagement": Client’s value being part of developing winning solutions to unique challenges, they realize their involvement assures a higher-quality result. People enjoy partnering with me because they know I am committed to the pursuit of excellence in people, process and self. I retain a true passion for optimizing value from every challenge, advocate excellence in each opportunity, convey world-class leadership throughout the enterprise and consistently deliver high performing results. If innovation, leadership, enterprise excellence and results are in your sights, please give me a call me at 206-915-4780, I create innovative solutions. Specialties Senior Real Estate Director driving operational and process excellence. ~ CCIM ~ Impact Investing ~ Commercial Real Estate Acquisition ~ Real Estate Transactions ~ High Performance Cultures ~ Workplace Relationships ~ Commercial Real Estate Consulting ~ Office Tenant Representation ~ Strategic M&A ~ Portfolio Optimization ~ Pro-active Leader ~ Real Estate Advisory Services ~ Team Assessments ~ Energetic Leader ~ Exceptionally Organized ~ Works well individually ~ Professional Mentoring ~ Lean Startup ~ Commercial Property Sales ~ Commercial Property Owners ~ Landlord Tenant Matters , Landlord Tenant Issues, Highly versatile, Big-picture Thinker, Hit the Ground Running, Continuous Deliver ~ Thrives on challenges ~ Overcome Obstacles ~ Embraces Change ~ Track Record Of Dependability ~ Sense Of Responsibility ~ Success Oriented ~ Confidence Building ~ Forward Thinking ~ Work in A Fast-paced Environment ~ Grasp New Concepts Quickly ~ Experienced Change Agent ~ Sustainability ~ Staff Development ~ Stakeholder Management ~ Property Disposition ~ Lean Management ~ Social Media ~ Self-confidence ~ Leading transformational change ~ courage ~ Wisdom ~ Tenant Representation ~ visionary ~ Building High Performance Sales Teams ~ Social Entrepreneurship ~
Former Director, Bank of America
* B.A. with Honors, LEWIS UNIVERSITY, Romeoville, Illinois
* Albers MBA Business and Economic Academic Mentorship, SEATTLE UNIVERSITY, Seattle, Washington
* Edson Business Entrepreneur Academic Mentorship, ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Scottsdale, Arizona
* Business Innovation Lean Launch Start-up Mentor NSF I-CORPS, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, Ann Arbor, Michigan
* CCIM Designee, COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE, Chicago, Illinois * Corporate Leadership Planning, WASHINGTON MUTUAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY, Seattle, Washington * Negotiating Certification, KARRASS’ EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATING, Los Angeles, California
* Investment Analysis, COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE, Chicago, Illinois
* Six Sigma Green Belt (Sustainable High Performing Teams), Charlotte, North Carolina
* Veteran, US Army West Point, New York
When and where do you hold meetings with your students?
Late afternoon meeting time and yes, Seattle U is a meeting option.