Bridge MBA Admissions
Students enter the Bridge MBA program once a year in fall quarter. The deadline for applying for fall quarter 2013 is June 1, 2013.
Preparing to Apply
- Attend an information session.
monthly information sessions (in Seattle and Bellevue)
- Prepare and register for the GMAT or GRE.
MBA.com for registration. Consider Albers GMAT Prep Course. Call (425) 451-0200 for more information.
***Seattle University code number for GMAT and GRE scores are:
• GMAT OTM-56-59
• GRE 0856
3. Complete the application. (online) or (PDF)
4. Research financial aid options. Financing Graduate Education for more
- Application Form and $55 fee. (Application fee is waived for SU students and alumni.)
Online Application: Click here to get started.
Paper/Hard Copy: Click here for the Application for Graduate Admission (PDF format)
- Resume Please reference any work, internship, or volunteer experiences.
- Essay outlining why you wish to join the Bridge MBA program (500 words or less)
- Official Transcripts from undergraduate and any post-baccalaureate work
- Official GMAT or GRE test scores sent from testing agency
- Official English language proficiency test scores, if required. Toefel, IELTS, PTE, and MELAB accepted.
- Interview with an Albers advisor. Selected candidates will be invited to be interviewed.
Applicants for whom English is a non-native language must demonstrate English proficiency regardless of English language studies, academic history, residence in the United States or an English-speaking country, or immigration status. However, graduate and post baccalaureate applicants who received a baccalaureate degree or higher from Seattle University or a recognized college or university in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand, or Australia who remain in a country where English is the primary language for two years will not be required to submit English proficiency test scores.
Please send official transcripts and documents to:
901 12th Ave
PO Box 222000
Seattle, WA 98122-1090
Albers School of Business and Economics Bridge MBA applicants are accepted into the program on the basis of their entire history (GPA, GMAT score, essay, interview, and TOEFL scores, if required), considering each factor individually, and in combination, as part of the admissions process. When your application is entered into our computer system, a letter is sent indicating what is needed to complete your application file. Completed applications generally take three to four weeks to be evaluated and reviewed by the department. An admissions decision is issued via mail soon after that. Check your application status on the Graduate Admissions website.
Applicants admitted to Seattle University will receive information regarding course registration at orientation.
By the time classes start in fall quarter, Bridge MBA students must prove competency in the following three areas:
- Financial accounting
- Spreadsheet skills
To prove competency, you must have taken a course in each or, in the case of spreadsheet skills, you must have either taken an Excel course or be Excel certified. Albers offers financial accounting and statistics courses during summer quarter.