Expand Your Career Options with the Bridge MBA from Seattle University
One Year MBA for Non-Business Majors
Seattle University's Albers School of Business and Economics has added the Bridge MBA to our family of nationally ranked graduate business programs. Designed for you, a recent graduate with a non-business undergraduate degree and limited work experience, this MBA is a one year, full-time program that incorporates classroom and experiential learning activities.
Why an Albers Bridge MBA?
- Unique Curriculum Design: Learn your business skills through course work and co-curricular activities based on a different theme each quarter, i.e., Language of Business, Analytical Process, Decision-Making, and Integration.
- Expanded Career Options: Master the broad-based critical thinking skills and business knowledge that employers are seeking in new employees.
- Dedicated Placement Center: Participate in activities tailored to helping you prepare for the start of your career, such as the Mentor Program, resume reviews, mock interviews, and job fairs.
- Personal Attention: Receive personal attention from professors and staff who truly care about your success.
- Location, Location, Location: Live and learn in the heart of the greater Seattle area, which offers excellent access to business executives and job opportunities.
- Years of Experience: Choose a school that has been offering nationally ranked graduate business programs for close to 50 years.