Student Involvement
Funding Resources

Financial Forms

  • Below are forms that clubs will use often. The Center for Student Involvement also has these forms on hand if you need them and can assist you in filling them out. All forms should be turned into the Center for Student Involvement Office in STCN 350. They will then be approved by the Assistant Director and turned into the Controller's Office.

    Check Requisition Form and Instructions for Filling It Out
    To pay an invoice or have expenses reimbursed from the club budget. You will need to attached an itemized receipt with proof of payment or invoice.

    Independent Contractor & Honorarium Payment Form
    This form is similar to a check requisition. For all contracts and performers you will need to submit an
    Independent Contractor and Honorarium Payment form along with a signed contract and W-9. This form takes at least two weeks to get signed by the Student Development Vice President, the Center for Student Involvement Assistant Director, and submitted to the Controller's Office. The IRS requires that people or groups who are paid to perform/work/speak for SU Student Clubs complete a W-9 Income Tax Withholding form.

    Journal Entry
    This form is used to transfer money from one budget to another.