Accepted Students
Accepted Undergraduate Students

Next Steps

    • Accepted Undergrad Home Slideshow 1
    • Accepted Undergrad Home Slideshow 2
    • Accepted Undergrad Home Slideshow 3
  • What happens next?

    Campus visits

    If you would like to visit the Seattle University campus, send us a visit request online or by phone. More information can be found here.

     if you wish to speak with a faculty member or to sit in on classes, please schedule an extended visit here. Appointments with financial aid officers are also available. If given two weeks' notice, we can usually provide a schedule that will enable you to gather the information you seek.


    The New Student and Family Programs Office provides orientation programs each quarter for new freshman students. For information on these programs, e-mail or call (206) 296-2525.

    Tuition due date

    Tuition is due prior to the start of classes. For a list of important academic deadlines, including tuition payment for specific quarters, refer to the quarterly Course Catalog at

    Parking permits/bus passes

    Parking permits are available each quarter on a firstcome, first-served basis. Transit passes are available to students at a discounted price.

    Contact the Public Safety Office at (206) 296-5990 for more information.


    Textbooks are typically available two weeks prior to the start of classes at Seattle University Cam[pus store , located in the University Services Building. You may also purchase textbooks online at Please allow 24 hours for processing an online order. Orders placed online can be picked up at the bookstore. 

    You can contact the SU Campus Store at (206) 296-5820.

    Student ID card

    To obtain a photo ID card, visit the Campus Card Office in the Engineering Building, Room 306B. For information about hours of operation, visit here or call(206) 296-2273.

    Update your address

    Seattle University requires your current address, phone number and e-mail. Please fill out an update form to update your contact information.

    Change of major 

    Please fill out an update form if you wish to request a different major. A change in major will require a review of your academic record to determine eligibility for the intended major. Such requests must be made prior to August 1 for first-time freshmen entering fall quarter.