Education Abroad
Returning to Campus

Transferring Credit from Abroad

  • No matter what program you participate on, it is your responsibility to arrange for the transfer of credits back to Seattle University. Without official transcripts from your program abroad, Seattle University cannot credit you with the classes you have taken.  In order to transfer credits from abroad you need to complete the Education Abroad Course Approval Form

    Please instruct your program provider to have your official transcripts sent to the following address:

    Undergraduate Admissions
    Seattle University
    901 12th Avenue
    P.O. Box 222000
    Seattle, WA 98122-1090, USA 

    Reminder: If any of the courses you took while abroad were different from what you had approved on your Course Approval Form then you must work with the Education Abroad Office to make any necessary adjustments.