Education Abroad
International Program Leaders - Non-Credit

Faculty & Staff Travel Insurance

  • University employment includes Cigna Travel insurance¬†insurance for both business and personal travel.

    This is not a sickness or hospitalization insurance program, but a comprehensive program for information, referral, coordination and assistance services designed to respond to most medical care situations abroad.

    Pick up a brochure and participant card from the Human Resources Office before you leave campus.

    Should you wish to purchase sickness or hospitalization insurance, you may be covered by the same program we use for students. Please contact Education Abroad for more information.