SU-Short Term Courses Pre-Departure Preparation
Once you have applied and been accepted to a short-term course abroad, you will need to complete the following steps prior to departing.
1. Confirm Acceptance & Submit Necessary Information
- Confirm with faculty director to ensure you have been accepted and are registered in the course.
- Pay program deposit to Student Finacial Services and provide the program director with a copy of the payment receipt to confirm your participation.
2. Complete Pre-Departure Paperwork
- Once accepted, you will receive information by e-mail with program-specific directions and directions on how to complete the Education Abroad pre-departure procedures.
- Complete all required online Education Abroad post-acceptance paperwork outlined in acceptance memo
- Confirm with EAO that all information required of you has been submitted
3. Finalize Payment with Student Financial Services
4. Attend Orientation
- Attend the mandatory pre-departure orientation. Click here for details.
- Review health and safety information about your destination and obtain recommended vaccinations if applicable:
5. Participate in Short-Term Course Abroad!
6. Return to SU
- Share your experiences with others
- Complete the Education Abroad Course Evaluation that will be sent to you by the Education Abroad Office
Access the Education Abroad post-acceptance paperwork HERE.