Congrats on your acceptance! Follow the post-acceptance procedures outlined below and be sure to consult with the EAO to see if there is any additional program-specific paperwork you will need to complete.
1. Complete all required post-acceptance paperwork
- Horizon's post-acceptance forms (Emergency Contacts, Waivers and Conditions, & Agreement to Participate and Assumption of Risk)
- Medical Report (to be completed by the Student Health Center or your regular medical doctor)
- Course Approval Form. For questions on the form, call 206-296-2226.
All SU-Sponsored participants are automatically enrolled in student insurance. For questions regarding the policy click here.
2. Meet with Student Financial Services
- Financial Aid Packet. A completed and authorized packet will be provided with your acceptance materials.
- Make an appointment with Student Financial Services. NOTE: SFS will only meet with you once you have an authorized Financial Aid Packet in hand.
3. Attend Orientation
- Click here for information on the mandatory pre-departure orientation
4. Go Abroad!
Failure to complete these steps by the established deadline will result in a late fee and may jeopardize your participation on the program.