Information for Non-Government Organizations
The International Development Internship Program and the Research for Development Graduate Program is seeking placement for undergraduate and graduate students with non-governmental organizations and other development organizations. If you would like to host a student intern, please fill out our Internship Placement Information Form.
We ask the following of NGOs:
- Sign a mutually acceptable agreement between Seattle University and the receiving organization.
- Obtain responsible housing for the student.
- Meet the student at the airport upon arrival and departure.
- Provide an academic Scope of Work (SOW) assignment for the student.
- Oversee the general welfare of the student during the ten week internship.
- Students are responsible for the financial cost of board and room.