Controller's Office
Paying Students

Payroll Changes

  • Once new employee is hired, the following forms (documents) are used to generate payments to employees:

    Payroll Change Notice (PCN)

    PCN is used for staff (salaried exempt/non-exempt), hourly (union/non-union) employees, and temporaries, for the following purposes:

    • New Hire
    • Change Employment or Job Information
    • Change Account Distribution
    • Place on Leave or Return from Leave
    • Rehire
    • Transfer
    • Termination