I can't see my course
I can’t login to ANGEL
What is ANGEL?
I can't access my class
I get the message “Session Timeout”
Access Denied message
computer / web browser compatibility
ANGEL discussion boards, dropboxes or other features
Problems with ANGEL?
1. I can’t see my courses! What do I do?
There can be many reasons why your coursedoes not show up in the “My Courses” area in ANGEL. Most commonly it is because the instructor has not released the course to students. It can also be because it takes 1-2 days for your enrollment to get through to ANGEL once you havesigned up for it. Generally you will want to talk to your instructor to askt hem if they are using ANGEL in their course this quarter, and if they have youo n the roster. Instructors do have the power to add you to your course if youare not listed in their course, but you do have an ANGEL account.
2. I can’t login to ANGEL, how do I reset my password?
Your ANGEL username and password are the same as your SU email username and password. If you need to reset your password, please go to https://pwreset.seattleu.edu/.
3. What is ANGEL? Do I need to use ANGEL? ANGEL is Seattle University's online learning system. If your teacher is using ANGEL for a class, you might find a syllabus, readings, lecture notes, discussion boards, quizzes or grades in the ANGEL web site for that course. Ask your teacher if you are expected to use ANGEL in a class. 4. Why can’t I access an ANGEL class?
5. I can logon, but I get the message “Session Timeout”?
6. Why did I receive an Access Denied message?
7. What computers / web browsers are compatible with ANGEL?
8. How do I use ANGEL discussion boards, dropboxes or other features?
9. What can I do if I have problems with ANGEL?